Tuesday, October 13, 2009

To Follow an Ambulance


To have it easy in life is the stated objective of many. To this end can be attributed a lot of tribulations that people go through. But sometimes, very briefly one gets to experience the "easy" part of life even in the most uncomfortable of situations.


And so it was that I was the beneficiary of some soul's misfortune as I slotted into the slipstream behind an ambulance yesterday at Lakdi-ka-pul, Hyderabad. The ambulance tore through the traffic clog and I happened to be right behind the emergency vehicle and made a journey of 20 minutes in 5. Must admit to feeling guilty for this providence as it was in all probability not serendipitous for all parties involved. Admittedly though I saw my impending moral hassles beforehand and therefore this picture. Besides I suspect there might also exist some traffic directive against following an ambulance in traffic but I didn't seek out the ambulance and had no choice in that jam but to follow.

5 comments:

Wildlife Tourism and Trade Solutions said...

Clever traffic policies

Unknown said...

what about the ambulance having blank number plate

Dinesh Aditya said...

Caught me there.. I photoshopped the number plates blank

Manoj said...

Can there be a worse 'looooser' :)

Manoj said...

Dinesh...next time follow the CM's convoy...wat say???